Design Service | File Check & Print
File Check > Proof > Print (free of charge)
We will offer the safety net of a double check on your Print Ready file before proceeding to print.
• PDF (Print Ready)
• EPS (Print Ready)
• TIF (Print Ready)
• JPG (Print Ready)
what we’ll do...
We will assume your file has been designed and prepared adhering to our Print Ready requirements detailed fully in our technical guide. If there are no issues with your files or if we find errors we can fix automatically your file will be processed and you will receive a pdf proof for approval before we print.
fix... Where we can we will fix:
• Convert JPG, TIF & EPS to PDF
• Convert RGB to CMYK
• Convert spot colour to CMYK when applicable
• Fix overprints accidentally set on colours other than black
• Ink coverage over 340%
• Scale Proportionately
warn... We will warn you if there is/are:
• Text/objects too close to the edge of the page
• Low resolution images
• Impure blacks
• Incorrect panel sizes on folded jobs
• Issues with the form cutter guide lining up with your artwork
• No allowance for creep within your booklet
if any of the following apply we will reject your file:
• Corrupt file(s)
• Un-embedded fonts
• Password protected
• Sizes that are disproportionate
• Any elements are missing from your file
• Any pages are missing from your file
• Incorrect number of files
what we won’t do...
Whilst we will check, warn and fix where we can most issues that create an unexpected result with the final printed product, it remains the clients responsibility to ensure the file has been designed and prepared for print adhering to our technical guide.
If there are multiple levels of errors requiring conversion within your file(s) we may advise you to use our file assist service.
We won’t proof read your content or send your job to print without written sign off.